Good Morning! What’s a better way to start the day than with a $5 Starbucks bev? Starting it off with a 32 cents Frapp! Making your own Starbucks drinks at home is not only easy and delicious but over the course of a year could save you up to $1,343! (That’s about a %92 cheaper!)
- 1 Cup Double-strength Starbucks coffee OR 3/4 cup fresh espresso (cold)
- 3/4 C Milk
- 3 Tbs Sugar (or to taste)
- 2 Cups Ice
- Pinch of xanthan gum OR 1 tsp dry pectin
- Brew Coffee.
- Combine ingredients in a cup, give a quick stir and put in blender, adding the ice last. Blend for about 10 seconds.
- Swirl caramel, mocha, or desired syrup around the inside of cup and pour.
Top with whip cream and chocolate syrup, if desired!
Give us a like, share or comment and let us know what else you’d like to see here. Maybe some good gluten free recipes or the super secret goodness of the seasonal favorite Pumpkin Spice Lattes..?